Cost of living comparison between Kathmandu, Nepal and Muscat, Oman
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,581 prices entered by 219 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00354 OMR / NPR
Do you live in Muscat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 35% cheaper than in Muscat (Oman)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,000 in Muscat you would need to make just about ﷼ 1,940 (₨ 547,626) in Kathmandu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Raipur costs ₨4,066 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Foz do Iguaçu costs R$ 100,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 100,000,000,000,000,000,000 kr (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (about 2 hours ago)