Cost of living comparison between Kathmandu, Nepal and Muscat, Oman
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 719 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00359 OMR / NPR
Do you live in Muscat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 32% cheaper than in Muscat (Oman)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,125 in Muscat you would need to make just about ﷼ 2,121 (₨ 590,934) in Kathmandu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 20 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,583 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,271 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €176 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Johannesburg costs R 13 (about 1 hour ago)