Cost of living comparison between Kathmandu, Nepal and Muscat, Oman
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 625 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00359 OMR / NPR
Do you live in Muscat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 34% cheaper than in Muscat (Oman)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,000 in Muscat you would need to make just about ﷼ 1,986 (₨ 553,737) in Kathmandu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $80 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Beijing costs 元0.10 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vienna costs €2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 18 (about 1 hour ago)