Cost of living comparison between Kathmandu, Nepal and Muscat, Oman
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 585 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00363 OMR / NPR
Do you live in Muscat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 31% cheaper than in Muscat (Oman)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,125 in Muscat you would need to make just about ﷼ 2,148 (₨ 592,138) in Kathmandu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,700 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $8 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Thessaloniki costs €350 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $2.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gainesville, Florida costs $142 (39 minutes ago)