Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Muscat, Oman
|Personal Care||- 36%|
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00363 OMR / NPR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,179 prices entered by 191 different people.
Do you live in Muscat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 24% cheaper than in Muscat (Oman)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 2,000 in Muscat you would need to make just about ﷼ 1,527 (₨ 420,074) in Kathmandu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)