Cost of living comparison between Kathmandu, Nepal and Muscat, Oman
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00359 OMR / NPR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 767 prices entered by 97 different people.
Do you live in Muscat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 35% cheaper than in Muscat (Oman)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨120 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bloemfontein costs R 169 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €900 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hanover costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oulu costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)