Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Muscat, Oman
|Personal Care||- 53%|
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00372 OMR / NPR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,218 prices entered by 159 different people.
Do you live in Muscat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 35% cheaper than in Muscat (Oman)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨8,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nasik costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Johor Bahru costs RM4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$11,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 800 (about 3 hours ago)