Cost of living comparison between Kathmandu, Nepal and Muscat, Oman
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,456 prices entered by 204 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00361 OMR / NPR
Do you live in Muscat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in DF is 63% cheaper than in New York
- Cost of living in New York is 172% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in Chiang Mai is about the same as in Kuala Lumpur
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 20% cheaper than in Mumbai
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 56% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in Sydney is 27% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is 38% more expensive than in Paris
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in New York
- Cost of living in SF is 7% cheaper than in New York
- Cost of living in New York is about the same as in London
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 45% cheaper than in Muscat (Oman)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,125 in Muscat you would need to make just about ﷼ 1,704 (₨ 472,533) in Kathmandu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Seville costs €1.20 (11 minutes ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Helsingborg costs 99 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨18,297 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Brussels costs €600 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kuala Lumpur costs RM14 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vilnius costs 0.09 Lt (40 minutes ago)