Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Muscat, Oman
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10780 OMR / ILS
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 874 prices entered by 146 different people.
Do you live in Muscat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 45% more expensive than in Muscat (Oman)
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bishkek costs 250 som (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $75 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,200 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)