Cost of living comparison between Jerusalem, Israel and Muscat, Oman
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09996 OMR / ILS
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 771 prices entered by 81 different people.
Do you live in Muscat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 35% more expensive than in Muscat (Oman)
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (about 2 hours ago)