Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Muscat, Oman
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 751 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10416 OMR / ILS
Do you live in Muscat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 39% more expensive than in Muscat (Oman)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,531 (43,497 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,250 in Muscat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €55 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.79 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,617 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)