Cost of living comparison between Jerusalem, Israel and Muscat, Oman
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 572 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09976 OMR / ILS
Do you live in Muscat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 33% more expensive than in Muscat (Oman)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,159 (41,694 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Muscat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nairobi costs Shilling120,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bydgoszcz costs 0.05 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $42 (40 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Sorocaba costs R$ 1.33 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in San Juan costs $5.17 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)