Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Muscat, Oman
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10559 OMR / ILS
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 795 prices entered by 107 different people.
Do you live in Muscat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 43% more expensive than in Muscat (Oman)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,638 (43,926 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,250 in Muscat.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Recife costs R$ 10 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 9 Дин. (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Giza costs E£ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rotterdam costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨30,000 (about 1 hour ago)