Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Muscat, Oman
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10071 OMR / ILS
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 712 prices entered by 100 different people.
Do you live in Muscat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 34% more expensive than in Muscat (Oman)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,033 (40,047 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,000 in Muscat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨6 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (43 minutes ago)