Cost of living comparison between Jerusalem, Israel and Muscat, Oman
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 709 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10206 OMR / ILS
Do you live in Muscat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 37% more expensive than in Muscat (Oman)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,281 (41,946 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Muscat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $68 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lyon costs €1.10 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Billings, Montana costs $813 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Victoria costs C$35 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gaborone costs P2,500 (about 1 hour ago)