Cost of living comparison between Jerusalem, Israel and Muscat, Oman
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,119 prices entered by 191 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.09994 OMR / ILS
Do you live in Muscat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Joburg is 36% more expensive than in Vladivostok
- Cost of living in New York is 162% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in London is 7% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in Buenos Aires is 31% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in London is 158% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Lisbon is 15% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Sydney is 29% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in New York is 7% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Singapore is 11% cheaper than in Hong Kong
- Cost of living in New York is 141% more expensive than in São Paulo
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 16% cheaper than in Muscat (Oman)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,125 in Muscat you would need to make just about ﷼ 2,634 (26,356 ₪) in Jerusalem.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $7 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities (heating, electricity, gas ...), monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Braga costs €195 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex ...) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in St. Gallen costs CHF 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chengdu costs 元4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Moscow costs руб 45,000 (about 3 hours ago)