Cost of living comparison between Jerusalem, Israel and Muscat, Oman
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,402 prices entered by 212 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09755 OMR / ILS
Do you live in Muscat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 8% cheaper than in Muscat (Oman)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,250 in Muscat you would need to make just about ﷼ 2,996 (30,711 ₪) in Jerusalem.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Prague costs 0.00 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Milan costs €500 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oxford costs £21,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)