Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Muscat, Oman
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10056 OMR / ILS
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 757 prices entered by 93 different people.
Do you live in Muscat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 34% more expensive than in Muscat (Oman)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,193 (41,700 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Muscat.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$15,717 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 80 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oshawa costs C$22,450 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)