Cost of living comparison between Jerusalem, Israel and Muscat, Oman
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10278 OMR / ILS
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 762 prices entered by 76 different people.
Do you live in Muscat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 39% more expensive than in Muscat (Oman)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,514 (43,922 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,250 in Muscat.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Malaga costs €75 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $2.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (44 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Omaha, Nebraska costs $3.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Charleston, South Carolina costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 45 kn (about 1 hour ago)