Cost of living comparison between Jerusalem, Israel and Muscat, Oman
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 569 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10298 OMR / ILS
Do you live in Muscat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 38% more expensive than in Muscat (Oman)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,492 (43,619 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,250 in Muscat.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$9,460 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geelong costs AU$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €450 (about 2 hours ago)