Cost of living comparison between Fortaleza, Brazil and Muscat, Oman
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,956 prices entered by 294 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09882 OMR / BRL
Do you live in Muscat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fortaleza (Brazil) is 48% cheaper than in Muscat (Oman)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,000 in Muscat you would need to make just about ﷼ 1,557 (R$ 15,753) in Fortaleza.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Almaty costs 1,100 KZT (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,179 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 5,200 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Samara costs руб 1,200 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New York City costs $9 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 60 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)