Cost of living comparison between Birmingham, United Kingdom and Muscat, Oman
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.505 OMR / GBP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 793 prices entered by 108 different people.
Do you live in Muscat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birmingham (United Kingdom) is 23% more expensive than in Muscat (Oman)
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuala Lumpur costs RM250 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oslo costs kr 180 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taiyuan costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$11,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.33 (about 3 hours ago)