Cost of living in Barnaul, Russia compared to Muscat, Oman
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 432 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00658 OMR / RUB
Do you live in Muscat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barnaul (Russia) is 54% cheaper than in Muscat (Oman)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,125 in Muscat you would need to make just about ﷼ 1,450 (руб 220,466) in Barnaul.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Durban costs R 10 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)