Cost of living in Barnaul, Russia compared to Muscat, Oman
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 380 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00645 OMR / RUB
Do you live in Muscat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barnaul (Russia) is 57% cheaper than in Muscat (Oman)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,125 in Muscat you would need to make just about ﷼ 1,352 (руб 209,804) in Barnaul.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.00 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.40 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)