Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia vs Munich, Germany
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 518 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.13438 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Munich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 37% cheaper than in Munich (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,800 in Munich you would need to make just about €3,664 (27,266 kn) in Zadar.
Prices recently added
- 10 eggs, large in Oran costs 180 Dinar (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Comodoro Rivadavia costs ARS $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Oslo costs kr 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Barbara, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tegucigalpa costs L 45 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (about 3 hours ago)