Cost of living in Warangal, India vs Munich, Germany
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 429 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01186 EUR / INR
Do you live in Munich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warangal (India) is 40% cheaper than in Munich (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €6,600 in Munich you would need to make just about €3,978 (₨335,339) in Warangal.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Surat costs ₨10,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Siliguri costs ₨1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Portland, Oregon costs $1.83 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Quito costs $1.89 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £15 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U2,500 (about 1 hour ago)