Cost of living in Venice (Italy) is 17% cheaper than in Munich (Germany)
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
Are you moving to Venice? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Venice of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in Munich? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Florianopolis costs R$ 104 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $800 (26 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Talcahuano costs CH$45,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 30,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (about 1 hour ago)