Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Munich, Germany
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.673 EUR / CAD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,544 prices entered by 604 different people.
Do you live in Munich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 5% cheaper than in Munich (Germany)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 125,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)