Cost of living comparison between Vancouver, Canada and Munich, Germany
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.644 EUR / CAD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 13,451 prices entered by 1,550 different people.
Do you live in Munich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 12% cheaper than in Munich (Germany)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port of Spain costs 20 TT$ (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose costs ₡ 70,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Medellín costs COL$35,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)