Cost of living comparison between Surat, India and Munich, Germany
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 971 prices entered by 155 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01331 EUR / INR
Do you live in Munich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 66% cheaper than in Munich (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Munich you would need to make just about €843 (₨63,319) in Surat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rotterdam costs €49 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨500 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $8,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Fortaleza costs R$ 1,449 (about 1 hour ago)