Cost of living comparison between Surat, India and Munich, Germany
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,064 prices entered by 165 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01340 EUR / INR
Do you live in Munich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 69% cheaper than in Munich (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Munich you would need to make just about €764 (₨57,034) in Surat.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zaragoza costs €1,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Johor Bahru costs RM17 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 230 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nantes costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucumán costs ARS $306,281 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santander costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)