Cost of living comparison between Surat, India and Munich, Germany
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,123 prices entered by 158 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01355 EUR / INR
Do you live in Munich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 66% cheaper than in Munich (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Munich you would need to make just about €1,073 (₨79,138) in Surat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $22 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $43 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $144 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in San Antonio, Texas costs $510 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,594 (about 1 hour ago)