Cost of living comparison between Surat, India and Munich, Germany
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 967 prices entered by 151 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01333 EUR / INR
Do you live in Munich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 67% cheaper than in Munich (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Munich you would need to make just about €825 (₨61,893) in Surat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €4.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Tehran costs ﷼ 80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Pretoria costs R 28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Stavanger costs kr 510 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨75 (about 2 hours ago)