Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 34% cheaper than in Munich (Germany)
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||- 20%|
Are you moving to Seville? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Seville of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in Munich? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $25 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $30 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Lahore costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Jalandhar costs ₨110 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (about 3 hours ago)