Cost of living in Seongnam, South Korea vs Munich, Germany
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 381 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00075 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Munich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seongnam (South Korea) is 31% cheaper than in Munich (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,900 in Munich you would need to make just about €4,062 (₩5,439,867) in Seongnam.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Patiala costs ₨10,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kampala costs 3,900,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Laguna Niguel, California costs $329 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varna costs 650 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Singapore costs SGD $10 (about 3 hours ago)