Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Munich, Germany
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 955 prices entered by 170 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00820 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Munich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 5% more expensive than in Munich (Germany)
For example, you would need at least €3,935 (¥480,053) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Munich.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Plymouth costs £2,258 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (43 minutes ago)