Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Munich, Germany
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,051 prices entered by 180 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00836 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Munich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 6% more expensive than in Munich (Germany)
For example, you would need at least €3,986 (¥476,649) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Munich.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 4,600 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Schaffhausen costs CHF 30 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 15 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨8,000 (about 1 hour ago)