Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Munich, Germany
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,066 prices entered by 188 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00838 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Munich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 6% more expensive than in Munich (Germany)
For example, you would need at least €3,327 (¥396,920) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Munich.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $11 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 120 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U220 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €800 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (31 minutes ago)