Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 40% cheaper than in Munich (Germany)
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||- 11%|
Are you moving to Santiago? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Santiago of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in Munich? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U28,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pelotas costs R$ 15 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,500,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 600 (about 5 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dallas, Texas costs $7 (about 5 hours ago)