Cost of living in Santiago, Chile (Chile) is 34% cheaper than in Munich (Germany)
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
Are you moving to Santiago, Chile? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Santiago, Chile of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in Munich? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Chicago, Illinois costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$100,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Spokane, Washington costs $1.24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Campinas costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trieste costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Almaty costs 3,500 KZT (about 2 hours ago)