Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 57% cheaper than in Munich (Germany)
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||- 38%|
Are you moving to Santa Cruz de la Sierra? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Santa Cruz de la Sierra of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in Munich? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5,083 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 60 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (40 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Austin, Texas costs $44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cambridge costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Iasi costs 80 lei (about 2 hours ago)