Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras vs Munich, Germany
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,019 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03709 EUR / HNL
Do you live in Munich? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 45% cheaper than in Munich (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €6,300 in Munich you would need to make just about €3,466 (L 93,444) in San Pedro Sula.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Manila costs Php2,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Nuuk, Greenland costs kr6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lima costs S/. 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$130,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)