Cost of living in Qingdao, China vs Munich, Germany
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 448 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.12831 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Munich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 51% cheaper than in Munich (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €6,700 in Munich you would need to make just about €3,306 (25,764元) in Qingdao.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Patiala costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kampala costs 3,900,000 Shilling (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Laguna Niguel, California costs $329 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varna costs 650 лв (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Singapore costs SGD $10 (about 3 hours ago)