Cost of living in Nanjing, China vs Munich, Germany
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 395 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.12831 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Munich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 47% cheaper than in Munich (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €6,200 in Munich you would need to make just about €3,275 (25,525元) in Nanjing.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Patiala costs ₨10,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kampala costs 3,900,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Laguna Niguel, California costs $329 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varna costs 650 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Singapore costs SGD $10 (about 2 hours ago)