Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 18% cheaper than in Munich (Germany)
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
Are you moving to Marseille? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Marseille of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in Munich? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 1,900 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peterborough costs £13 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Toronto costs C$13 (about 4 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Essen costs €138 (about 5 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U2,500 (about 5 hours ago)