Cost of living in Kyzylorda (Kazakhstan) is 76% cheaper than in Munich (Germany)
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 225 prices entered by 61 different people.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||- 56%|
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00193 EUR / KZT
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €6,000 in Munich you would need to make just about €1,468 (759,804 KZT) in Kyzylorda.
Do you live in Munich? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Winnipeg costs C$1.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,750 (about 4 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tegucigalpa costs L 42 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$750,000 (about 6 hours ago)