Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 71% cheaper than in Munich (Germany)
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||- 63%|
Are you moving to Kharkiv? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Kharkiv of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in Munich? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $101 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bangalore costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dakar costs 700 Franc (about 3 hours ago)