Cost of living comparison between Iquitos, Peru and Munich, Germany
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 777 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26586 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Munich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 31% cheaper than in Munich (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Munich you would need to make just about €2,143 (S/. 8,059) in Iquitos.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tirunelveli costs ₨60 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 450 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Beijing costs 元60 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lagos costs 30,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$9,460 (about 2 hours ago)