Cost of living comparison between Iquitos, Peru and Munich, Germany
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 871 prices entered by 160 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27271 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Munich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 31% cheaper than in Munich (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Munich you would need to make just about €1,721 (S/. 6,311) in Iquitos.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨500 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €35,000 (about 2 hours ago)