Cost of living comparison between Iquitos, Peru and Munich, Germany
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,224 prices entered by 620 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.25720 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Munich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 33% cheaper than in Munich (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Munich you would need to make just about €2,501 (S/. 9,725) in Iquitos.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston upon Hull costs £7 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Taipei costs 149 NT$ (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$0.82 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hartford, Connecticut costs $175 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)