Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Munich, Germany
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,035 prices entered by 185 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29131 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Munich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 29% cheaper than in Munich (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Munich you would need to make just about €2,213 (S/. 7,595) in Iquitos.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (13 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coronado, Panama costs 9 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 20,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)