Cost of living comparison between Iquitos, Peru and Munich, Germany
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 904 prices entered by 146 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26427 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Munich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 32% cheaper than in Munich (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Munich you would need to make just about €2,132 (S/. 8,069) in Iquitos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lviv costs 7,000₴ (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,084 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Saarbrücken costs €120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8mb, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)