Cost of living comparison between Iquitos, Peru and Munich, Germany
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,078 prices entered by 594 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.28026 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Munich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 170% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in DF is 63% cheaper than in New York
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in New York
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 57% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in New York is about the same as in London
- Cost of living in Dubai is 26% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 20% cheaper than in Mumbai
- Cost of living in Sydney is 27% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is 150% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Vancouver is 5% cheaper than in Toronto
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 43% cheaper than in Munich (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Munich you would need to make just about €1,425 (S/. 5,083) in Iquitos.
Recent Prices Added
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Brighton and Hove costs £12 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manila costs Php15,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Reykjavik costs 17 kr (43 minutes ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Joinville costs R$ 4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)