Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Munich, Germany
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,001 prices entered by 180 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26179 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Munich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 37% cheaper than in Munich (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €6,000 in Munich you would need to make just about €3,756 (S/. 14,348) in Iquitos.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oslo costs kr 3.92 (3 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $50 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turku costs €10 (25 minutes ago)