Cost of living comparison between Iquitos, Peru and Munich, Germany
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 889 prices entered by 151 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26665 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Munich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 31% cheaper than in Munich (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Munich you would need to make just about €1,714 (S/. 6,427) in Iquitos.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,832 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨150 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 750 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨2,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨4,000 (about 1 hour ago)