Cost of living in Faridabad, India vs Munich, Germany
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 383 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01186 EUR / INR
Do you live in Munich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faridabad (India) is 64% cheaper than in Munich (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €7,000 in Munich you would need to make just about €2,527 (₨213,029) in Faridabad.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Reynosa costs Mex$ 432 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 50 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Surat costs ₨10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Siliguri costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Portland, Oregon costs $1.83 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Quito costs $1.89 (about 2 hours ago)