Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan compared to Munich, Germany
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,013 prices entered by 190 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09272 EUR / TJS
Do you live in Munich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 70% cheaper than in Munich (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,200 in Munich you would need to make just about €1,536 (16,565 Somoni) in Dushanbe.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.06 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £500 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 24₴ (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (13 minutes ago)