Cost of living comparison between Dushanbe, Tajikistan and Munich, Germany
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 913 prices entered by 163 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11800 EUR / TJS
Do you live in Munich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 64% cheaper than in Munich (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Munich you would need to make just about €1,342 (11,372 Somoni) in Dushanbe.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 60 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Agadir costs 65 Dirham (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €140 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beirut costs 36,000,000 L£ (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ilmenau costs €350 (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Poznan costs 3,000 zł (35 minutes ago)