Cost of living comparison between Dushanbe, Tajikistan and Munich, Germany
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 925 prices entered by 154 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11323 EUR / TJS
Do you live in Munich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 62% cheaper than in Munich (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Munich you would need to make just about €1,419 (12,536 Somoni) in Dushanbe.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €12 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 32 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,300TL (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Iowa City, Iowa costs $0.01 (33 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Athens costs €0.75 (39 minutes ago)