Cost of living comparison between Dushanbe, Tajikistan and Munich, Germany
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 934 prices entered by 147 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11347 EUR / TJS
Do you live in Munich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 62% cheaper than in Munich (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Munich you would need to make just about €1,176 (10,367 Somoni) in Dushanbe.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 28 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lucknow costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $823 (about 1 hour ago)