Cost of living comparison between Dushanbe, Tajikistan and Munich, Germany
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 824 prices entered by 144 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11225 EUR / TJS
Do you live in Munich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 65% cheaper than in Munich (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Munich you would need to make just about €1,303 (11,612 Somoni) in Dushanbe.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$92 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gaziantep costs 15TL (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 900 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Rotterdam costs €539 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Nanning costs 元200 (about 1 hour ago)