Cost of living in Dalian, China vs Munich, Germany
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 392 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.12831 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Munich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dalian (China) is 53% cheaper than in Munich (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €6,900 in Munich you would need to make just about €3,237 (25,225元) in Dalian.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kampala costs 3,900,000 Shilling (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Laguna Niguel, California costs $329 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varna costs 650 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in London costs £120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)