Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon vs Munich, Germany
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00060 EUR / LBP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,332 prices entered by 128 different people.
Do you live in Munich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 4% cheaper than in Munich (Germany)
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kampala costs 3,900,000 Shilling (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Laguna Niguel, California costs $329 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varna costs 650 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in London costs £120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)