Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt vs Munich, Germany
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 366 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.05847 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Munich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 56% cheaper than in Munich (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,800 in Munich you would need to make just about €2,580 (E£ 44,127) in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs 300,000 Bs.S. (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 5.00TL (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ibague costs COL$1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$92,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Marta costs COL$10,000 (about 3 hours ago)