Cost of living in Ahvaz, Iran vs Munich, Germany
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 356 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Munich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ahvaz (Iran) is 59% cheaper than in Munich (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €6,700 in Munich you would need to make just about €2,774 (﷼ 126,187,322) in Ahvaz.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Manila costs Php2,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Nuuk, Greenland costs kr6,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lima costs S/. 15 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 60TL (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$130,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)