Cost of living in Ahmedabad, India vs Munich, Germany
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 623 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01211 EUR / INR
Do you live in Munich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ahmedabad (India) is 67% cheaper than in Munich (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €6,400 in Munich you would need to make just about €2,140 (₨176,719) in Ahmedabad.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle costs AU$15 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Manila costs Php2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Nuuk, Greenland costs kr6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lima costs S/. 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 60TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$130,000 (about 3 hours ago)