Cost of living in Varanasi, India vs Mumbai, India
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,263 prices entered by 186 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2020.
Do you live in Mumbai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Varanasi (India) is 22% cheaper than in Mumbai (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨198,000 in Mumbai you would need to make just about ₨155,417 in Varanasi.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Auckland costs NZ$2,300 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Veracruz costs Mex$ 700 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$156 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Volta Redonda costs R$ 1,800 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Memphis, Tennessee costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$150,000 (about 1 hour ago)