Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil vs Mumbai, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,251 prices entered by 177 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 13.254 INR / BRL
Do you live in Mumbai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 17% cheaper than in Mumbai (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨220,000 in Mumbai you would need to make just about ₨182,307 (R$ 13,755) in Uberlandia.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$156 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shimoga costs ₨14,231 (about 1 hour ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Long Beach, California costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥2,619,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €29,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)