Cost of living in Tehran, Iran vs Mumbai, India
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||+ 218%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,095 prices entered by 246 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00175 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Mumbai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 200% more expensive than in Mumbai (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨672,923 (﷼ 385,037,607) in Tehran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨224,000 in Mumbai.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palo Alto, California costs $5,083 (32 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Montevideo costs $U1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Tbilisi costs 400 Lari (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in London, Ontario costs C$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)