Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco vs Mumbai, India
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,412 prices entered by 173 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.952 INR / MAD
Do you live in Mumbai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 7% more expensive than in Mumbai (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨239,804 (30,157 Dirham) in Tangier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨224,000 in Mumbai.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £20 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Sheffield costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php990 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Gurgaon costs ₨260 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 0.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Allahabad costs ₨170 (about 2 hours ago)