Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran vs Mumbai, India
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,428 prices entered by 171 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00175 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Mumbai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 44% more expensive than in Mumbai (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨333,610 (﷼ 190,257,692) in Tabriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨232,000 in Mumbai.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Suceava costs 1,000 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Faro costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stockholm costs 18,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)