Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea vs Mumbai, India
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,190 prices entered by 166 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.06527 INR / KRW
Do you live in Mumbai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 32% more expensive than in Mumbai (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨253,862 (₩3,889,264) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨193,000 in Mumbai.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1.17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 80 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Curitiba costs R$ 4,939 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Guayaquil costs $30 (about 3 hours ago)