Cost of living comparison between Singapore and Mumbai, India
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 48.093 INR / SGD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 8,959 prices entered by 1,500 different people.
Do you live in Mumbai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Singapore is 198% more expensive than in Mumbai (India)
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Matagalpa costs 14,500 C$ (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,423 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,900,000,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)