Cost of living comparison between Singapore and Mumbai, India
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 49.250 INR / SGD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 8,883 prices entered by 1,448 different people.
Do you live in Mumbai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Singapore is 210% more expensive than in Mumbai (India)
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wilmington, Delaware costs $160 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vilnius costs €500 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Niterói costs R$ 2,149 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Medellín costs COL$1.64 (about 2 hours ago)