Cost of living comparison between Singapore and Mumbai, India
These prices were last updated on May 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 49.412 INR / SGD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 8,924 prices entered by 1,309 different people.
Do you live in Mumbai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Singapore is 206% more expensive than in Mumbai (India)
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Thessaloniki costs €5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dalian costs 元2,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seville costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petrolina costs R$ 10 (about 1 hour ago)