Cost of living comparison between Singapore and Mumbai, India
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 49.671 INR / SGD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 8,920 prices entered by 1,428 different people.
Do you live in Mumbai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Singapore is 213% more expensive than in Mumbai (India)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 3.40 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valletta costs €6 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$385 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)