Cost of living in Singapore compared to Mumbai, India
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 50.011 INR / SGD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 8,645 prices entered by 1,667 different people.
Do you live in Mumbai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Singapore is 192% more expensive than in Mumbai (India)
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $610 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Leeds costs £1.29 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$18 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Essen costs €111 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 40 (about 1 hour ago)