Cost of living in Singapore compared to Mumbai, India
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 47.767 INR / SGD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 9,115 prices entered by 1,627 different people.
Do you live in Mumbai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Singapore is 199% more expensive than in Mumbai (India)
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)