Cost of living comparison between Singapore and Mumbai, India
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 48.280 INR / SGD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 31,162 prices entered by 3,920 different people.
Do you live in Mumbai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Singapore is 212% more expensive than in Mumbai (India)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Raipur costs ₨4,066 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Foz do Iguaçu costs R$ 100,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 100,000,000,000,000,000,000 kr (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (about 2 hours ago)