Cost of living comparison between Singapore and Mumbai, India
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 49.082 INR / SGD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 8,851 prices entered by 1,473 different people.
Do you live in Mumbai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Singapore is 205% more expensive than in Mumbai (India)
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Juba costs 4,300 Pound (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budapest costs 500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niagara Falls, New York costs $432 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,200 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (about 3 hours ago)