Cost of living in Singapore vs Mumbai, India
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 52.463 INR / SGD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 6,772 prices entered by 1,367 different people.
Do you live in Mumbai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Singapore is 127% more expensive than in Mumbai (India)
Prices recently added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 14 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bogor costs Rp 9,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 200 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Busan costs ₩150,000 (about 1 hour ago)