Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil vs Mumbai, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,227 prices entered by 169 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 13.125 INR / BRL
Do you live in Mumbai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 7% cheaper than in Mumbai (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨222,000 in Mumbai you would need to make just about ₨205,895 (R$ 15,687) in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leipzig costs €900 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Korba costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 18,000 (about 3 hours ago)