Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras vs Mumbai, India
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,940 prices entered by 193 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.979 INR / HNL
Do you live in Mumbai? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 18% more expensive than in Mumbai (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨236,722 (L 79,461) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨200,000 in Mumbai.
Prices recently added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Montevideo costs $U1,200 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Tbilisi costs 400 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in London, Ontario costs C$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Singapore costs SGD $0.42 (about 2 hours ago)