Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil vs Mumbai, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 13.582 INR / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,423 prices entered by 196 different people.
Do you live in Mumbai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 11% cheaper than in Mumbai (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨211,000 in Mumbai you would need to make just about ₨188,541 (R$ 13,882) in Salvador.
Prices recently added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Montevideo costs $U1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Tbilisi costs 400 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in London, Ontario costs C$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Singapore costs SGD $0.42 (about 2 hours ago)