Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador vs Mumbai, India
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 73.815 INR / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,562 prices entered by 268 different people.
Do you live in Mumbai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 28% more expensive than in Mumbai (India)
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Recife costs R$ 1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,500TL (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Segovia costs €0.64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 60,000,000 (about 4 hours ago)