Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Mumbai, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.457 INR / PLN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 5,000 prices entered by 642 different people.
Do you live in Mumbai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 16% more expensive than in Mumbai (India)
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)