Cost of living comparison between Poznan, Poland and Mumbai, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15,613 prices entered by 1,509 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2015. Exchange rate: 16.570 INR / PLN
Do you live in Mumbai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in DF is 63% cheaper than in New York
- Cost of living in New York is 172% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in Chiang Mai is about the same as in Kuala Lumpur
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 20% cheaper than in Mumbai
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 56% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in Sydney is 27% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is 38% more expensive than in Paris
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in New York
- Cost of living in SF is 7% cheaper than in New York
- Cost of living in New York is about the same as in London
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 36% more expensive than in Mumbai (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,149 (6,648 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Mumbai.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Limerick costs €2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex ...) in Buffalo, New York costs $16 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Santiago costs CH$300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 240,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)