Cost of living comparison between Poznan, Poland and Mumbai, India
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 4,697 prices entered by 532 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.087 INR / PLN
Do you live in Mumbai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 19% more expensive than in Mumbai (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,523 (5,649 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Mumbai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨0.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangalore costs ₨1,799 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 75,000 (about 2 hours ago)