Cost of living comparison between Poznan, Poland and Mumbai, India
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 4,419 prices entered by 565 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.544 INR / PLN
Do you live in Mumbai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 25% more expensive than in Mumbai (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,369 (5,778 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Mumbai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Limerick costs €0.10 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stavropol' costs руб 400 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,033 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Gunsan costs ₩30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$18,490 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aarhus costs kr30 (about 1 hour ago)