Cost of living comparison between Poznan, Poland and Mumbai, India
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 4,574 prices entered by 562 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.130 INR / PLN
Do you live in Mumbai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 20% more expensive than in Mumbai (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,874 (5,480 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Mumbai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$15 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aarhus costs kr38 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$6,450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Padua costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 120,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)