Cost of living comparison between Poznan, Poland and Mumbai, India
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 4,823 prices entered by 533 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.414 INR / PLN
Do you live in Mumbai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 21% more expensive than in Mumbai (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,004 (5,226 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Mumbai.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Düsseldorf costs €0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,033 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €12 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Canberra costs AU$3.10 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Athens costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)