Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Mumbai, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.515 INR / PLN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 4,899 prices entered by 644 different people.
Do you live in Mumbai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 16% more expensive than in Mumbai (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,742 (5,252 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Mumbai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $2.00 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jaipur costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)