Cost of living comparison between Panama City, Panama and Mumbai, India
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 66.436 INR / PAB
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 5,355 prices entered by 548 different people.
Do you live in Mumbai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panama City (Panama) is 86% more expensive than in Mumbai (India)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $15,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$310 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tangier costs 3,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)