Cost of living in Palembang, Indonesia vs Mumbai, India
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,240 prices entered by 166 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00493 INR / IDR
Do you live in Mumbai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palembang (Indonesia) is 17% cheaper than in Mumbai (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨218,000 in Mumbai you would need to make just about ₨180,619 (Rp 36,623,880) in Palembang.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Segovia costs €0.64 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 60,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U2,500 (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bursa costs 192,200TL (about 4 hours ago)