Cost of living in Niterói, Brazil vs Mumbai, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,303 prices entered by 176 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 13.338 INR / BRL
Do you live in Mumbai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niterói (Brazil) is 7% cheaper than in Mumbai (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨191,000 in Mumbai you would need to make just about ₨176,779 (R$ 13,253) in Niterói.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 60,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U2,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bursa costs 192,200TL (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Oslo costs kr 244 (about 4 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 5 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jönköping costs 79 kr (about 5 hours ago)