Cost of living comparison between New York City, United States and Mumbai, India
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 66.496 INR / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 8,166 prices entered by 1,583 different people.
Do you live in Mumbai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New York City (United States) is 261% more expensive than in Mumbai (India)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Craiova costs 900 lei (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in İzmir costs 2.44TL (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €55 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $7 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ghaziabad costs ₨971,706 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Seville costs €600 (33 minutes ago)