Cost of living comparison between New York City, United States and Mumbai, India
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 66.562 INR / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 8,004 prices entered by 1,326 different people.
Do you live in Mumbai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New York City (United States) is 250% more expensive than in Mumbai (India)
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 250 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Karachi costs ₨44 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Winnipeg costs C$600 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 7,000,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zielona Góra costs 25 zł (about 2 hours ago)