Cost of living comparison between New York City, United States and Mumbai, India
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 67.710 INR / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 8,004 prices entered by 1,357 different people.
Do you live in Mumbai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New York City (United States) is 264% more expensive than in Mumbai (India)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$85 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $75 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte Amalie costs $18 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €36 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (42 minutes ago)