Cost of living comparison between New York City, United States and Mumbai, India
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 67.640 INR / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 28,639 prices entered by 3,539 different people.
Do you live in Mumbai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New York City (United States) is 274% more expensive than in Mumbai (India)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in San Francisco, California costs $50 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 132 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Montclair, New Jersey costs $1,222 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Accra costs GH₵5.00 (about 3 hours ago)