Cost of living comparison between New York City, United States and Mumbai, India
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 66.649 INR / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 8,392 prices entered by 1,644 different people.
Do you live in Mumbai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New York City (United States) is 263% more expensive than in Mumbai (India)
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨14,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangkok costs 2.00 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 95,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)