Cost of living in Nanjing, China vs Mumbai, India
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,212 prices entered by 168 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 10.813 INR / CNY
Do you live in Mumbai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 18% more expensive than in Mumbai (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨245,131 (22,670元) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨208,000 in Mumbai.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palo Alto, California costs $5,083 (6 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Montevideo costs $U1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Tbilisi costs 400 Lari (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in London, Ontario costs C$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)