Cost of living comparison between Macao and Mumbai, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14,052 prices entered by 1,403 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2015. Exchange rate: 8.369 INR / MOP
Do you live in Mumbai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 170% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 57% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in DF is 63% cheaper than in New York
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 20% cheaper than in Mumbai
- Cost of living in London is 38% more expensive than in Paris
- Cost of living in New York is about the same as in London
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in New York
- Cost of living in Dubai is 26% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Chiang Mai is about the same as in Kuala Lumpur
- Cost of living in Kampala is about the same as in Kampala
Cost of living in Macao is 257% more expensive than in Mumbai (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨278,843 (33,318 Pataca) in Macao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Mumbai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Quebec City costs C$19 (6 minutes ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 20 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,550 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Omsk costs руб 800 (33 minutes ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$5,160 (about 1 hour ago)