Cost of living comparison between Macao and Mumbai, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,586 prices entered by 524 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.420 INR / MOP
Do you live in Mumbai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Macao is 183% more expensive than in Mumbai (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨220,968 (26,244 Pataca) in Macao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Mumbai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Valparaiso costs CH$50,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$1,204 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 5,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Clermont-Ferrand costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Munich costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)