Cost of living in Luxor, Egypt vs Mumbai, India
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,215 prices entered by 168 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.665 INR / EGP
Do you live in Mumbai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luxor (Egypt) is 31% cheaper than in Mumbai (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨209,000 in Mumbai you would need to make just about ₨143,875 (E£ 30,843) in Luxor.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$110 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Asunción costs 5,000 Gs (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palo Alto, California costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Montevideo costs $U1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Tbilisi costs 400 Lari (about 3 hours ago)