Cost of living comparison between London, United Kingdom and Mumbai, India
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 98.596 INR / GBP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 35,068 prices entered by 4,626 different people.
Do you live in Mumbai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in London (United Kingdom) is 340% more expensive than in Mumbai (India)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Montclair, New Jersey costs $1,222 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Accra costs GH₵5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 2,600 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Charleston, South Carolina costs $5.15 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Winnipeg costs C$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akron, Ohio costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)