Cost of living comparison between London, United Kingdom and Mumbai, India
These prices were last updated on August 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 88.045 INR / GBP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 9,729 prices entered by 1,863 different people.
Do you live in Mumbai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in London (United Kingdom) is 286% more expensive than in Mumbai (India)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Alexandria costs E£ 900 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €55 (36 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Poznan costs 1,990 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint-Denis costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pune costs ₨11,900 (about 1 hour ago)