Cost of living comparison between London, United Kingdom and Mumbai, India
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 98.393 INR / GBP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 10,431 prices entered by 1,828 different people.
Do you live in Mumbai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in London (United Kingdom) is 324% more expensive than in Mumbai (India)
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,580 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 950 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php80,000 (about 3 hours ago)