Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia vs Mumbai, India
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 10.652 INR / BOB
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,685 prices entered by 207 different people.
Do you live in Mumbai? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 14% more expensive than in Mumbai (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨239,697 ($b22,503) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨210,000 in Mumbai.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palo Alto, California costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Montevideo costs $U1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Tbilisi costs 400 Lari (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in London, Ontario costs C$1.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $8 (about 3 hours ago)